Overview to World of Course Selections
Overview to World of IB
Graduation Requirements - March 2021
myBlueprint is a Canadian education planning website, designed to help with secondary school course selections, and career planning for youth and young adults. Parents and students are encourage to setup an account and use this very valuable educational resource.
Search for Course List
You can filter the list of courses based on your grade.
Complete Course List
This will display the entire list of courses available at our school, including the courses that you might not be eligible to take right now.
SJHS Q and A's for course selection
Application forms for the following courses must be filled out. Please click on the link.
Course Selection Sheets
- 2021 Course Selection Sheet for students in grade 9 and going into grade 10 (ENGLISH)
- 2021 Course Selection Sheet for students in grade 9 and going into grade 10 (FRENCH IMMERSION)
- 2021 Grade 11 Course Selection Sheet for students in grade 10 going into grade 11
- 2021 Grade 12 Course Selection Sheet for students in grade 11 and going into grade 12
IDEA Centre, Information and Application The IDEA (Innovation, Development, Entrepreneurship and Action) Centre for Enterprise Education serves onsite and online students to learn about entrepreneurship, business and community action. Hosted at the ConnexionWorks Business Centre in Saint John, the site offers onsite project-based learning for students. Onsite students travel to the site for half-days of instruction (two periods). Students will receive mentorship and expertise from entrepreneurs, social innovators and community builders while receiving school credits for their work.
- Distance Learning Courses The distance learning program offers 50 high school courses at the grade 11 and 12 level. Students take courses as part of their regular schedule, from the school, under the supervision of a local facilitator. Students work with the online teacher to explore content, complete assignments and learn in an online environment.